When you receive the score of your self-assessment, you can identify your level of Agility on the Agile maturity matrix. Contact us if you are looking for ways to improve your overall Agile Maturity.
- 0 - 80 points: Ad-hoc Agile
- 81-160 points: Doing Agile
- 161-240 points: Being Agile
- 241 - 320 points: Thinking Agile
- > 320 points: Culturally Agile
Print a PDF of the maturity model and mark your score.
What is an Agile Maturity Model?
- A model that is designed to enhance and improve Agile practices by assessing the current state of your organization
- A way to determine how closely you adhere to Agile principles
- A model which shows your organization on an Agile maturity continuum from an initial or ad-hoc level to a continuously improving, self-sustaining level
How did we measure your Agility?
We based the assessment primarily on the use of Scrum since it is the most widely adopted Agile method. The scoring of the assessment is weighted based upon the overall importance of the answer and by applying our experience to the MoSCoW prioritization model as defined by the DSDM consortium, e.g. giving a higher value to those questions that are Agile "must haves" versus Agile "could haves." No maturity model is perfect, but ours should provide insight into where you are today, reinforce where you have come from, and give you an idea where you are going.
The above maturity matrix is based upon the Maturity Index for Cultural Agility developed by Vodaphone UK and Hewlett Packard as presented in this paper to the UK's National Audit office. The online Agile self-assessment was adapted from an original source developed by Henrik Kniberg and is licensed under a Creative Commons: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/
What you do with this information is up to you. This tool only presents one individual's point of view (you). If you want to have a number of people participate in this assessment and would like us to aggregate, summarize and make recommendations to help you on your Agile journey, please contact us.